DDO Application from Falkonus

Postby Falkonus » 15 Oct 2012 17:07

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Legends Application
-------------------

Player Name: Steve
Player Age: 42
Player Location: UK

What is your experience of roleplaying games prior to the game you are in? I started playing D&D in about 1983, played pen and paper for several years. Played NWN and NWN2, including online stuff. Started playing mmorpg's online with WOW, have played about half a dozen games since then with various degrees of enthusiasm.

How well versed in the Lore of the game world do you consider yourself?

Not a massive knowledge of Eberron, I was always a Forgotten Realms kind of person. Prepared to learn/be educated though.

Character Name: Wrenoir Worthingnot

Character Race: Half Elf

Character Class: Wizard

Tell us a little about your characters early years?
Wrenoir struggled to come to terms with the difference between his parents but not how you would imagine. His father was a soldier and his mother a petty enchanter. He always felt torn over which path to follow and felt that either one would be hurt and would feel that he was betraying them regardless of what he chose. The truth couldn't be farther than this, they both love him and would be happy for him to chose to do anything.

What has led to your character to adventure?
Wrenoir left home to find himself and decide which path he should follow, the way of the warrior or the way of the wizard. He can often be seen rushing into a battle equipped with an Axe. Hiss mother really hopes he settles down and starts to take things a little more cautiously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falkonus
Registered

Active Chapter(s): DDO
Main Charachter: Wrenoir Worthingnot

Re: Application from Falkonus

Postby Dorsetshire » 15 Oct 2012 17:59

Greetings Steve.

Tell Wrenoir to look out for Brunhildha in game after 9.00 pm, and give her a shout. (( /Tell)) She might send along another slightly confused magically oriented person to keep him company. Oh, and if any persons of restricted height and labouring under the surname of Shenanigan, offer you anything that looks too good to be true .... it is!

Welcome.
Brunhildha (Stroppy Soul,TR L25); Niwareka (Tempest Trapmonkey,TR L25); Hiacynthe (Happy Monk, L14); Juss (Hitty Healer,TR L4); Sharkee (Dirty old Shenanigan, L12); Kawariki (Confused drow wizzy, L8)
Dorsetshire
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: Niwareka (Tempest Ranger, TR L18)

Postby Arabellain » 15 Oct 2012 19:20

Heya

I will put your Char name in my friends list so if any of me is about I'll know your there and give you a shout

Bella
Arabellain

With help/hinderence from Starabella and Jessinddas and support from Miss Mineshaft 437, blessings from Arellias and liquid refreshment from Brewmyster.
Arabellain
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: none

Postby Thunderfoot » 16 Oct 2012 00:54

Oi brun, wot you implyin about da good nature of our special offers?

Steve, take no notice of her, she's just upset cos she can't find any potions now roob's is keepin da place tidy.

Oi hopes ta see yah in stormreach soon enough.

((Welcome to our forum, I've flagged you as a genuine human being so you can post in the other sections. Would you be able to make our guild meet on Sunday, 8PM UK time? It's nothing formal, just a good excuse to get us all in the same place at the same time))
Thundafoot (halfling rogue), Onefoot (dwarf palemaster), Gulch (half-orc monk), Venric (human paladin), Graunch (dwarf melee multi-class), Grrfump (dwarf barbarian), Sqrat (halfling sorc)
Thunderfoot
Master Artificer
Master Artificer

Active Chapter(s): Dungeons and Dragons Online
Main Charachter: Thundafoot

Postby Falkonus » 19 Oct 2012 12:35

Hi Folks,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Apologies for the delay in responding, it takes me a while to mentally make the adjustment to check in on new forums that I've signed up for. I'm getting older and subject to the occasional feeblemind spell.

I will add all the people that have shouted out and hope to meet you all in game. Sunday's at 8pm are not a good time for me to meet up to be honest. I might make the occasional one but it's generally wife time, and as she's good enough to let me have a fair amount of time online I don't abuse it! Hopefully it's not a problem.

Anyway, I had the good fortune to meet up with a dwarf called Brewmyster last evening and shared some adventures with him. It was great fun, I enjoyed it immensely.

I'm generally around with Wren from 9.30 pm to 11.30 pm UK time but also may occasionally be on earlier in the evening ( between 4pm and 7pm ). Weekends are random to be honest depending on what time I can snag in between real life.

I'll take a look at the forums over the next few days and catch up on any important information I should be aware of.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Best regards Steve
Falkonus
Registered

Postby Willau Gladeshadow » 19 Oct 2012 15:25

Blessings be,
You may want to have a quick look in your mail box in Stormreach. To activate the coin just consume it. Why they could not have made it a glass of fine whisky I have no idea. Such is life ....Welcome to Legends..Oh and remember to get your ship buffs. They do help.

Safe travels. (And Thunda.. no scams on the new addition.... )
Missyann Gladeshadow (Rogue), Alyeanna (Cleric and Badger) Nykodemus (Knicker nicker) Likkledemon (Barb) Milliia (baby sorc) Mynarette ( Mocking bard) Xen (ranger and sister to Nyk and Myn) Yuukio Ichihara (Witch)
Willau Gladeshadow
Legendary-Service
Legendary-Service

Postby Falkonus » 08 Feb 2013 18:15

Hi Folks,
I'm really sorry I've not been around much lately. As I said in chat back in November we've just bought a house and it needed work doing to it, so my free time has been taken up being odd job man. On top of this I'm taking on extra business to help pay the mortgage.

So, I really don't feel that I'll have the time free to play again any time soon. If I remember rightly guilds get penalised for inactive players on DDO so I feel that I should withdraw from the guild.

I had a great time playing with the people I got a chance to play with and would happily meet up to play with you again at some point in the future.

I wish you all the best.
Best regards Steve
Falkonus
Registered

Postby Arabellain » 08 Feb 2013 19:30

I dont think Guilds get anything against them for inactive players as I remember it, after a month it does nt count in anyway.
Arabellain

With help/hinderence from Starabella and Jessinddas and support from Miss Mineshaft 437, blessings from Arellias and liquid refreshment from Brewmyster.
Arabellain
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: none

Postby Dalkarn » 08 Feb 2013 19:38

Nope,we don't get no penalties fer inactive members,so please stay with us if ya want.We won't boot ya from the guild so when ya find da time pop on n see us eh?
Ta see me list of characters please click on me name,I ain't bleedin well typin that lot out again just fer youse lot!
Dalkarn
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: no main (too many fun ones to decide :) )

Postby Falkonus » 13 Feb 2013 15:40

Oh right, don't know where I heard that from then. Well then if it's no bother to have a rather inactive person kicking around then I'm happy to stay as well. Hopefully get a chance to pop in and say hello some time soon.
Best regards Steve
Falkonus
Registered

Return to Join Us