DDO Application for Talnora

Want to join the Legends? Here's the place to apply

DDO Application for Talnora

Postby Talnora » 17 Dec 2012 01:49

Player Name:Matthew
Player Age:20
Player Location:USA

What is your experience of roleplaying games prior to the game you are in?
I've spent been playing roleplaying games since is was about 12 and I've honestly lost count of the ones i've dabbled in. I'm currently new to DDO that being said I learn quick. Before DDO I played WoW until the ship crashed and started to burn and then some but thats behind me now.

How well versed in the Lore of the game world do you consider yourself?
I'm not super well versed in the Lore of D&D in general but I pick things up as I go and pray I only make a few mistakes.

Character Name: Duskdancer
Character Race: Warforged
Character Class: Fighter

Tell us a little about your characters early years?
There really isn't much to tell, Duskdancer awoke for the first time just out side a battlefield, many of the people inthe building had already been killed and the enemy moved on. She started to wander around the building and left it shortly as nothing there seemed to hold his intrest. After she got outside he heard sounds so she went to investigate after about 15 minutes she came upon the tail end of a battle both sides seeming to have taken a break to recover. Unknown to her the camp she was closest too wasn't exatly the friendlyest, but she quickly found out as she approached the camp the men started to charge at her from seemingly everywhere. As the ememy quickly found out this warforged wasn't well trained but her body was strong and she was quick to learn, what started as a simple fist quickly gained a weapon from a fallen foe and begain carving through the ranks of men untill they finally managed to bring her down. The thing being the enemy of my Enemy is my Friend hearing and seeing the mass confusion in the camp the "allys" of the warforged came charging in taking care of many of the enemys and driving them back to where they came. Shortly after they had the warforged repaired and brought back to consciousness. As she awoke ahe had but one question "What is my name?" After much diliberation between the soldiers they decieded to call her Duskdancer or Dusk for short.

What has led to your character to adventure?
Born in to the life of battle she has always gone after more and more challanging things, bring her headlong down the path of adventure. Her curiosity and will for battle keeping her going through the toughest of times.

I also want to appologize I'm not the best with grammer or spelling, and my story may lack depth but its what I've got so far. Thanks in advance!
Talnora
Registered

Active Chapter(s): DDO, League of Legends, Guild wars 2, and World of warcraft (not as much any more)
Main Charachter: Duskdancer

Re: Application for Talnora

Postby Arabellain » 17 Dec 2012 14:39

Hello,

Welcome, I shall look out for you in game and give you a shout. Don't worry I'll bring the oil.

Bella

ps Look out for Arellias in game, a good sort but shouts a lot

OI !! I DONT SHOUT

see!
Arabellain

With help/hinderence from Starabella and Jessinddas and support from Miss Mineshaft 437, blessings from Arellias and liquid refreshment from Brewmyster.
Arabellain
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: none

Postby numin » 17 Dec 2012 15:14

Welcome to Legends!
You really shouldn't be over there though. You need to come visit us in GW2 ! :)

(Is it wrong to try and recruit from other chapters? hehe)
Fractals - lvl11
Dungeons - 30/40/50/60 story mode complete
WAR80 Dino Saur
ELE20
THF 54
numin
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): GW2
Main Charachter: Dino Saur

Postby Talnora » 17 Dec 2012 18:08

Well If you would like me to play on guild wars 2 as well I can do that as it stands i've just been running solo
Talnora
Registered

Active Chapter(s): DDO, League of Legends, Guild wars 2, and World of warcraft (not as much any more)

Postby numin » 17 Dec 2012 18:39

Well then I certainly think you should do especially if you are already on the game! :)

Look out for Dino Saur, Mheric, Vorflynn (I cant remember meldigahns correct spelling) and i/they can invite you.
Fractals - lvl11
Dungeons - 30/40/50/60 story mode complete
WAR80 Dino Saur
ELE20
THF 54
numin
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): GW2
Main Charachter: Dino Saur

Postby Talnora » 18 Dec 2012 23:54

As It currently stands I have been unable to get in contact with Arabellain in game I think my play times are a bit diffrent than theirs, I apologize for the in convinance.
Talnora
Registered

Return to Join Us