Want to join the Legends? Here's the place to apply

DDO DDO Application Aaron

Postby SlowDM » 12 Jan 2013 04:03

Legends Application
-------------------

Player Name: Aaron
Player Age: 49
Player Location: England

What is your experience of roleplaying games prior to the game you are in?
DM'ed 2nd ed for 20 yrs, the last 10 very little. Played very few pc fantasy games heard of simon the sorceror

How well versed in the Lore of the game world do you consider yourself?
Having played a lot for 18 months i'd say not much. I've never read any eberron books or games material. I do get the houses have their own trades and agenda. The magic rich mixed with technology and monsters i'd never seen before have been a challenge and great fun. I'm familiar with most quests lev1-12 and the new expansion. Killing my 1st dragon was awesome and when me and my friend killed Mum, that had us shaking for 10 min afterwards. I just Love FR its just my RP dream and spend most of my time there recently. Not raid ready in fact i've done a total of 3, chronoscope, von and citw, and to be honest it was fun, the people in the lfm were great but i won't be rushing to raid again, I do play solo a bit during daytime because i can be afk. I'd like to find find some people that 'see' ddo similar to me.

Character Name: Runikz
Character Race: Warforged
Character Class: Artficer

Tell us a little about your characters early years?
For a start i was a different 'me' when i started. What a struggle i had , how was i supposed to know crossbows wer'nt piercing weapons. I already knew skeletons would suffer less with my bolts. Silver yes, Adamantine i'd heard of that. Soon i was carrying a blacksmith shop in my backpack, usually dying before i sorted which crossbow actually hurt the creature( now its more of a calculated guess). But at least i can run away faster with my go faster boots. I kinda gave up and sat many months spending my gains wandering round the pubs. Then the 'strangeness' happened and with free training off the pervy orc correcting most of my mistakes, i slowly 'ranged' many thousands of wilderness monsters. Finally i made it to Eveningstar, the Epic skills held no attraction and with my easy deaths it was time to start again. Now what am i going to try next. That was nearly as difficult as getting this far. I knew it was'nt the Class, "It was me". Metal and Wood, Man and Machine was the answer. As a half elf melding the metal rune arm with the wooden crossbow, man's magic and new fangalled machine's cost me much blood and toil. So here i am now, Metal and Wood, Machine yet Man, Runikz the warforged artificer.

What has led to your character to adventure?
The Journey is most important. Being a character in a mystical world where i can wonder at the sights, sounds, defeat diabolical monsters, find hidden and powerful magic items and last but not least rescuing honest folk from the claws of evil.
SlowDM
Registered

Active Chapter(s): DDO , Dungeon Keeper 2.
Main Charachter: Alivef

Re: DDO Application

Postby Arabellain » 12 Jan 2013 17:50

Welcome.

I'll add you to my crews (see bottom of mail for them) friends list so I know when you are around.
If you could give any indication when your likely play times may be that would help the guild find you.

We look forward to venturing forward with you in the near future.

Two pieces of advice if any small folk talk to you check your wallets and personal equipment carefully and don't sign anything!! And if MsMineshaft offer's you any deals check the small print!

Bella (the short temperd thief)
Arabellain

With help/hinderence from Starabella and Jessinddas and support from Miss Mineshaft 437, blessings from Arellias and liquid refreshment from Brewmyster.
Arabellain
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: none

Re: DDO Application

Postby SlowDM » 13 Jan 2013 15:27

I'm online a lot most days but due to real life commitments(carer) can be called away at a moments notice, which can last anything from 1 min to the game gets switched off. I also sometimes quest with a new-found american friend, we both treasure the times we meet, so if i say "i'm questing with my hill billy mate" don't be offended if i give preference to him. Our characters have a short yet exciting history :-). Indeed stories of our exploits have been written down in various places.
The best times are 7pm till 12pm(except thursdays 8-12pm my static group night).
Runikz lev 18 or Alivef fvs lev 24 are (my highest level) the characters i play the most.
SlowDM
Registered

Active Chapter(s): DDO , Dungeon Keeper 2.
Main Charachter: Alivef

Re: DDO Application Aaron

Postby Guranta » 14 Jan 2013 00:21

Whaahahaa simon the sorcerer.... nice that was a nice game on my amiga...

Welcome to the guild.. hope to see you ingame...

grt

Guranta
Guranta (Clr 20), Gaimble (Art 20), Glack(Ftr 9), Glony(Brd 8), Gwildren(Rgr 7/Rog1), Gwyndoline(Wiz 7), Guaty(Mnk 5), Geldriia(Sor 2)
Guranta
Master Artificer
Master Artificer

Active Chapter(s): Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Main Charachter: Guranta (Clr 20+1)

Return to Join Us