Want to join the Legends? Here's the place to apply

GW2 Livor Application

Postby sifteruk » 27 Feb 2013 16:23

Legends Application
-------------------

Player Name: James
Player Age: 37
Player Location: Basingstoke, England

What is your experience of roleplaying games prior to the game you are in?
I played through WOW, 40 man raids (Hunter) with a competitive guild, I then formed a 10 man casual/raiding guild and ran that for 3 years, changing my main to a Priest. Gave up playing wow prior to recent expansion.

How well versed in the Lore of the game world do you consider yourself?
Not at all. I play RPG because I enjoy working as a team.

Character Name: Livor
Character Race: Tree Huggers
Character Class: Necromancer

Tell us a little about your characters early years?
I logged in for the first time yesterday. Been trying out various classes/races.

What has led to your character to adventure?
I play competitive Fifa but the atmosphere is far to blokey for my liking so with 2 league game sremaining, i'm looking to hang up my boots. I miss wow, but am bored with wow. GW2 is the first game i've seen in recent years that might hold my attention. I need to feel part of something, have never been into solo grinding and I'm hoping you guys might be the family I'm looking for to give me a foothold and a sense of belonging in GW2.
sifteruk
Applicant

Active Chapter(s): Guild Wars 2
Fifa 13
Main Charachter: Livor

Re: Livor Application

Postby Farinelli » 04 Mar 2013 01:14

Heya;-

I've sent you an in-game invite, I think, but it shows you as on Miller's Sound, a DE server? Is this correct, or have I made a typo? If you are on that server, you may want to consider coming over to Piken Square, where we are based, all things considered.

I hope you enjoy GW2 anyway. You can contact me on guild wars two any time by adding Hawthorne Farinelli to your contacts list, and if you still want to join/have any issues, let me know.

Hope to be seeing you soon!
Farinelli
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): Guild Wars 2
DDO
Main Charachter: Hawthorne Farinelli

Return to Join Us