Want to join the Legends? Here's the place to apply

GW2 Lanlou Application

Postby TheMysteron » 25 Jun 2013 19:28

Legends Application
-------------------

Player Name: John
Player Age: 19
Player Location: North Shropshire, United Kingdom

What is your experience of roleplaying games prior to the game you are in?
I have played WoW until Cataclysm came out because I did not like the new talent system, I tried it for a month, however I could not customise my characters to the way they were set up before so I discontinued playing. I have not however tried Mists of Pandaria expansion, so I am re-downloading the game to give that a go :).
I trialled LOTRO, however the gameplay from the start seemed slow and I could not immerse myself into, what is surely a great game at the higher levels.
I have played Guild Wars 2 since November 2012, however there was a sizeable gap in between due to family tragedies and have just recently got back into it to find I have been kicked out of almost all guilds I was in before. But no matter, I can still have a good time playing solo :) .
I also started playing DoD - Neverwinter, and am so far enjoying the differences it has to other MMO's, and look forward to continue playing this game aswell.

How well versed in the Lore of the game world do you consider yourself?
I am not well versed in the game lore as I play to have casual fun, and help my guildies/team players as and where I can.

Character Name: Lanlou
Character Race: Sylvari
Character Class: Thief

Tell us a little about your characters early years?
Lanlou woke into the Dream from the endless night, he was stopped by a friend, she told him something was wrong and to follow her, when he did he saw a White Stag, he knew it had importance but he wasn't sure why yet, all of a sudden a nightmare dragon appeared, Lanlou bravely fought it off. Once the beast was slain, he woke into the real world, confused and a little bit scared, he set off to try and find answers for his peculiar experience. On his travels he found people needing help, some with menial tasks, others more serious, he helped them all none-the-less. He finally returned to the Pale Tree, where he found the friend he saw in his Dream, she helped him find the White Stag, however it was also being hunted by another, one from the Nightmare Court. Lanlou defeated this other, and the White Stag was taken back to the Pale Tree to be kept pure.

What has led to your character to adventure?
Lanlou enjoyed the first part of his 'life', where he journeyed throughout Caledon Forest helping others in need, and hopes he can bring about the end of the Dragon terror that he learned of in the Dream.
TheMysteron
Registered

Active Chapter(s): Guild Wars 2
World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria
Main Charachter: Lanlou

Re: Lanlou Application

Postby Meldigahn » 30 Jun 2013 13:11

Hello i have'nt seen anybody from GW2 on the forum for a while. Try to contact them directly.
GW2 : elementalist 80, guardian 80 thief 80
FGII: Meldrryn Halcyon "human" wild sorcerer lvl3
DDO : Meldivarahn Sorcerer,
Neverwinter online : Controller Wizzard 60 (GS 11.2k)
Defiance : Meldigahn, Survivor
FFXIV ARR : Meldigahn Thaumaturge 50
Meldigahn
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): GW2
FGII
DDO
Main Charachter: Meldigahn

Postby TheMysteron » 30 Jun 2013 13:17

Thanks, do you mean via pm, or in-game?
I suppose I could try both :)
TheMysteron
Registered

Postby Guranta » 01 Jul 2013 09:51

Same here not much activity lately.. I guess its summertime...:-)

Meanwhile the forum is 90% usable for you. (if you meet one of the officers in the game from GW2 he can tell me to upgrade your rank to legend (to see the other 10% of this forum)

If you have questions about anything forumwise let me know.

grt

Guranta aka Arnoud
Guranta (Clr 20), Gaimble (Art 20), Glack(Ftr 9), Glony(Brd 8), Gwildren(Rgr 7/Rog1), Gwyndoline(Wiz 7), Guaty(Mnk 5), Geldriia(Sor 2)
Guranta
Master Artificer
Master Artificer

Active Chapter(s): Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Main Charachter: Guranta (Clr 20+1)

Postby Vorflynn » 01 Jul 2013 23:16

I have passed your character to the guys in game, Hopefully we will be able to meet up with you in game soon
Vorflynn
Legend
Legend

Postby TheMysteron » 02 Jul 2013 09:40

Thank you very much Vorflynn :)
TheMysteron
Registered

Return to Join Us