Want to join the Legends? Here's the place to apply

DDO Teolk application.

Postby M4st0d0n » 20 Jul 2013 20:12

Legends Application
-------------------

Player Name: M4st0d0n
Player Age: 30
Player Location: Belgium

What is your experience of roleplaying games prior to the game you are in?

Played years long campaigns of ADD2, Call of Cthulhu. MD for Planescape.

How well versed in the Lore of the game world do you consider yourself?

I'm reading stuffs about Eberron everiday.

Character Name: Teolk
Character Race: Dwarf
Character Class: Barbarian

Tell us a little about your characters early years?

Teolk was enslaved by an Illithid to work in a mine for years but had a chance to escape because he felt in a hole and crushed the symbiont controlling him. Sometimes he's a bit chaotic, but he's definetely good natured. I guess years of psychic servitude leads to this kind of condition.

What has led to your character to adventure?

Since he's free he's convinced that Balinor himself showed him the way to escape his slaver. He want to meet a green dragon and is collecting jewelry and shards, offerings for the Sovereign of Horn and Hunt. That means he keeps them in his pocket because Balinor is always kinda with him, in his head. He's a dwarf after all.
Teolk (Barbarian, L2)
M4st0d0n
Legend
Legend

Active Chapter(s): DDO
Main Charachter: Teolk

Re: Teolk application.

Postby Willau Gladeshadow » 21 Jul 2013 13:44

Blessings Be Teolk,

The bulk of the guild seems to be taking leaves of absence they keep calling holidays and for some reason they think they deserve them. I wonder what happened to dedication.... There should be a number of us around to welcome you and get you settled in tonight. Will see you in Stormreach and send you a joining mail if I have not been already beaten to it..
Missyann Gladeshadow (Rogue), Alyeanna (Cleric and Badger) Nykodemus (Knicker nicker) Likkledemon (Barb) Milliia (baby sorc) Mynarette ( Mocking bard) Xen (ranger and sister to Nyk and Myn) Yuukio Ichihara (Witch)
Willau Gladeshadow
Legendary-Service
Legendary-Service

Postby Dorsetshire » 23 Jul 2013 20:30

Greetings

I haven't seen you around, so I'll send a message just in case. Folk you might see around at the moment are Galfar, Glack and Niwareka, but they're a bit high and mighty. Say hello, or post when your next on and we'll arrange for Juss to say hi. It's his job after all.

Green dragons eh? Might a while before you find one of THOSE .... thank goodness.

Brunhildha
Brunhildha (Stroppy Soul,TR L25); Niwareka (Tempest Trapmonkey,TR L25); Hiacynthe (Happy Monk, L14); Juss (Hitty Healer,TR L4); Sharkee (Dirty old Shenanigan, L12); Kawariki (Confused drow wizzy, L8)
Dorsetshire
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: Niwareka (Tempest Ranger, TR L18)

Postby M4st0d0n » 23 Jul 2013 21:16

Thanks a lot to let me in.

Summer stroke down and there's an evil even worst than the hollydays prevented me to read your messages in time. This evil is named temperature. My PC is actually overheating...

I'll quest a bit on the Thelanis server right now and wait for an appointment with you. A dwarf could use a good tavern beer by this temperature.
Teolk (Barbarian, L2)
M4st0d0n
Legend
Legend

Postby M4st0d0n » 24 Jul 2013 00:55

It seems the ice storm that prevented me from reaching Stormreach (and joining party or inviting Juss) stopped at last!

Fellows, you should have seen... Misery's Peak is full of gold! And jewels and gems! Noble and pure minerals! But there's still a dragon there. By the horns of Balinor, if my axe wasn't so rusty I swear I could have chopped his blue head and come back with this treasure!

I'm not as confortable as I tought reaching this big city. Will try to find some gold here. Maybe try the harbor tavern and taste the ale... Looking forward to see you there.
Teolk (Barbarian, L2)
M4st0d0n
Legend
Legend

Postby TravellingHat » 24 Jul 2013 14:23

Well met, Teolk.

I see the shipping from Korthos is as unreliable as ever. If it's not dragons it's pirates...

But I trust you have now regained your land legs and taken a draught at the Leaky Dinghy. As "high and mighty" as our esteemed mistress may believe me to be (tut! humans!), welcome to our worthy company. Whether you seek gold or glory, both can be found in Stormreach. If you hope to find those rewards in the pursuit of noble causes, the city offers those too. This is a troubled place, and many are in need of brave champions.

Be sure to let me know if there is any way I can assist our newest Legend.

Galfar Elmoon d'Jhaelian
Galfar Elmoon d'Jhaelian: lore-keeper, archer and singer; former deathguard of the Undying Court
Svengrim the Loud: axe-wielding, war-song hollering dwarven hooligan
Jackward Harper (relegated to mule)
TravellingHat
Legend
Legend

Postby M4st0d0n » 24 Jul 2013 18:19

Thanks a lot!

I'll work my way to find a better axe and will hopefully soon chop some heads in your company!
Teolk (Barbarian, L2)
M4st0d0n
Legend
Legend

Postby Arabellain » 28 Jul 2013 22:45

Well met.

Some folks wont thank me to alert you to a certain Ms Mineshaft...but lets face it you are a Dwarf and know about such things.

Also, and probably more to your taste (one way or another) is Brewmyster....who name is a clue to what he does.

I am sure they will welcome you with open glass and a bad head come the morning.

Cheers now
A
Arabellain

With help/hinderence from Starabella and Jessinddas and support from Miss Mineshaft 437, blessings from Arellias and liquid refreshment from Brewmyster.
Arabellain
Legend
Legend

Main Charachter: none

Postby M4st0d0n » 01 Aug 2013 15:57

Ahah thanks! Always looking for refreshment!

I'm curious about the brewed beverage you're talking about... Is it made in the skies on your flying ship? Is your kobold quartermaster allowed to drink it when on duty?
Teolk (Barbarian, L2)
M4st0d0n
Legend
Legend

Return to Join Us